What network should I use?
Buying, selling, and swapping crypto
It is critically important to use the right network when you buy, sell, and swap cryptocurrency - otherwise, your funds may be irretrievably lost.
If you are at all unsure what network to use, please contact the Easy Crypto helpdesk and we can advise.
For buy orders, we can send crypto on multiple networks, you can read more about this here. This should be considered as an extra for experts, if you're unsure, please just follow the golden rules below.
- For Bitcoin orders, use the Bitcoin network - simple :)
- For Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, use the Ethereum network.
- Do not use Sidechains or non-native chains. For example, you can send BNB on Binance Chain, but you cannot send Ethereum on Binance Chain.
- We do NOT support wrapped tokens.
For sell and swap orders, we cannot accept crypto on other networks, so please ensure you select the correct network when sending us crypto. See the golden rules above. If you use the incorrect network, or if you do not include a memo when asked to, we may not be able to recover your funds.
If we can recover the funds, note that:
- A $300 recovery fee will apply
- Orders less than $300 in total value will not be recovered
Easy Crypto takes no responsibility for any buying, swapping, or selling orders that are, delayed, lost, or irrecoverable due to the incorrect network being used, or if a memo/ tag was not included with the transaction when it was required.