How to send crypto from an external wallet
There are many different wallets, but they all basically work the same.
To complete a sell order, you are going to need to learn how to send crypto from your wallet to ours. Follow the general steps below, it will be similar for whichever wallet you choose to use.
1. Click on the wallet image at the top of your screen (This should be selected by default).
2. Find the wallet for the coin you want to send in the list of coins provided
3. Click Send
4. Insert the crypto address of your recipient (In a sell order, that would be the deposit address provided to you during the order). Some wallets offer a QR code, so if you wish to use this instead, feel free to!
Don't type it out by hand, as you run the risk of making a typo and sending your crypto into cyberspace
5. Insert the amount you wish to send (If this is a sell order, make sure to insert exactly the same amount that we provide you with)
6. Click send, and you're all done!
If you're still struggling, that's okay! Either search into Google "How to withdraw from (insert your wallet name here)" or reach out to our friendly support team.
We use all sorts of wallets at Easy Crypto, so we'll be sure to give you a hand!
Example using Exodus wallet